Thursday, October 30, 2008

My October

So, October is my favorite month...I love Halloween. Joey has been gone since the beginning of the month and except for the first week, which I call the week of Hell (Gideon broke his arm, everybody got sick, car broke down, doctor appts, hmmm i'm sure there was something else), we have been having fun. Renting Halloween kids movies and decorating and listening to fun Halloween music and stories. Staying up late on Saturday to watch "the very bad movie" movie...and then falling asleep and not watching it, only to try again next week and falling asleep again...next time we will do it. I'm sad it has to end, and that dad didn't get to have fun with us. I wish we could all be together on this heathen holiday...wouldn't that be bliss!

7 comments:

Wanda Husted said...

Mom told me about the arm fiasco. We've all had those moments where you're just hangin on. Wish we could be there.

blondeviolin said...

I didn't hear about the arm issue, but it sounds like a CRAZY week.


I wish Joey could be with you guys too. I told Dan it stinks that he'll be gone for Halloween, and he said, "At least it's not Christmas..."

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU - THANK YOU - THANK YOU For updating your blog. I love the pics. They are all adorable and you're an awsome mom. I've had many 'weeks from hell' in my life time and I'm sure you'll have more too. I feel your pain. I love you all and hope I can see you before your kids have grown and gone.

Anonymous said...

Oh... Get well soon Gideon. How did you do it?

Sydney said...

Broke his arm! Old aunties are always the last to know. I hope he's feeling better now. I'm with you- i LOVE Halloween and the month of October. Keep the good times rolling girl!

J Coastie said...

Hey HEY cousins!! :) Man i'm suddenly finding everyone on here. The family looks great and i'm glad to find and read about you guys. Miss you and love you all!

blondeviolin said...

Just a heads up! Our blog domain name changed. Hope it doesn't trip you up too much!