Friday, March 20, 2009

PHew!! What a busy few months...

Well I wanted to post a funny story...So my son is now ten and goes through lots of emotional ups and downs, but for the last two months has been in this helpful angel phase. He started doing laundry for me!!!Jealous? You should be. He got up the other day early and we were talking and he stops suddenly, "Oh I need to put the clothes in the dryer!"
Ok, so this makes me feel sooooooooooo good.
So he also started decided that he likes taking showers and so Joey thought it would be fun for him to buy him his own "AXE" hair and body care system. Because that's what Joey uses and he likes it. Ok, so he comes out of the shower one day and I said, "Scrub down really well?"

"Yup, I shampooed and soaped down and rubbed conditioner all over my body"
UUUUHH "What?"

So we had a good laugh about that for the next two weeks.

Love you all,
take care
Carlie

5 comments:

Aimee said...

Just wants the soft skin for the ladies. His ten now

Aimee said...

He's not his. Sorry

NĂ©na said...

haha nice Gideon...such a man now :D

Sydney said...

I was going to comment on him wanting nice soft skin but Aimee (once again) beat me to the punch!

Fairbanks said...

Some guys you have to give really specific directions....too cute!