Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Memories

My Scarlett is sick today, which reminded me of the last time she was sick...and I thought I'd share a funny moment.

So the last time Scarlett was sick, I was sitting in my living room on my couch. She came to me and told me she didn't feel good. I told her to grab a bucket (old gallon ice cream bucket with handle) and keep it with her. She then started to gag and covered her mouth with her hands..."run" (to the bathroom) I said...Where I'm sitting I have a clear view of the hallway...so she had puked into her hand a little bit and as she goes skipping down the hall she proceeds to shake her hands clean ...all down the hallway...I should have been completely grossed out, but actually, the visual was so funny, I cleaned the hallway laughing the whole time.

2 comments:

NĂ©na said...

i would have been grossed out.
hahahahaha

Anonymous said...

I can totally relate to vomit stories. When Jacob was around 6 or 7 (give or take), puking totally freaked him out. He would run around the house (terrified) and puke as he went. I'd be chasing him with a bucket/pan yelling for him to stop and puke in the pan. If I did catch him, he would be fighting against me to hold still and use the pan. It took a long time to teach that concept to him. Fortunately, Jacob didn't get the stomach flu very often. Can you say Exorcist?? (and no I didn't see the movie only the parts of it when it was on TV)