Sunday, February 1, 2009

Starting February with a bang!

Ok, so my littlest gremlin is at that marvelous stage where he is repeating everything we say. I think we all know how fun that can be, right?
So he comes to me, while I was a little distracted and grabs my face so he gets my full attention, and tells me wants something that sounds very close to the very naughty F work...
So he has my full attention, and I'm thinking that I better figure out what the heck he wants before he has the other kids attention also! So after a few minutes I figure out that he wants to play "Star Fox"
Then I proceed to attempt giving him phonetics lesson on how to say FOX....yeah, we're still working on that one...aren't little gremlins great!?

1 comment:

NĂ©na said...

i dont have a clever response...

but that is hilarious.